Ad and Cookie Notice
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
This information helps us understand our customers’ needs so that we may improve your browsing/shopping experience on each of our websites (the “Websites”). Including other uses not listed below, generally we may use "cookies" to:
- Assist you in navigation and estimate the number of users of the Websites;
- Assist in registering your product, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Assist with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising, both on our websites and third-party websites and social platforms). For more information see the “Online Behavioral Advertising” section, see below.
- Track aggregate traffic patterns: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Assist in the personalization and general improvement of your experience on the Websites.
Cookies fall into two general categories: first party cookies (which we set) and third-party cookies (which are set by third parties). We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All of the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. For information on how to opt-out of certain online advertising practices, please read the section on “Online Behavioral Advertising” below.
To adjust your settings for cookies, click the link bellow
If you disable or delete cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access important functions or features, you will be required to re-enter your log-in details, and your use of the website may be limited.
Please note that if you clear all cookies on your browser, or use a different browser or computer, you will need to complete the opt-out procedure again.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses different types of cookies which remain for different periods of time:
- Session cookies only last for the duration of a browsing session and facilitate your experience on our website
- Persistent cookies last for more than one visit and memorize your preferred settings regarding our website.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance & analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and determine traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to find out which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to effectively monitor its performance.
Online Behavioral Advertising
We may have relationships with carefully selected and monitored partners, including ad networks, social media networks, ad platforms, and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who may serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites and may set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes. They may also collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. Such third parties may, with sufficient data from other sources, be able to personally identify you, unknown to us. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to the Websites and elsewhere over time. This site currently utilizes cookies to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on the Websites. This allows us to provide targeted advertising, control the number of times a user sees a given ad, and facilitate campaign performance reporting.
Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here.
Do we share data collected through cookies?
We may collect information on our website through cookies and share it within SharkNinja and with third parties such as social networks or advertising platforms, advertising agencies/providers and IT providers (e.g., hosting providers), with your consent where required.
SharkNinja, is responsible for providing information concerning processing as described above in this Cookie Notice. We are also responsible for collecting your consent, and managing the process attached to the retention and transfer of your personal information collected as well as their security.
When sharing your personal data to third parties located outside of the EU/EEA, we ensure that the transfer of your personal data is subject to appropriate safeguards including but not limited to executing standard contractual clauses with our vendors and service providers.
How to customize your cookie settings
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and to change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
If you use multiple browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), you must repeat this procedure for each one, and if you connect to the web from multiple devices (e.g., from work and at home), then you will need to set your preferences on each browser on each device.
Please note that if you completely disable cookies from the browser some of our website functionalities might be lost, for example, normal browsing of the site and purchasing activity, and any personalised activity such as the advertising you receive when you visit this website will not be tailored to your interests.
To disable cookies directly from your browser instead of our preference centre, you can do this by following the instructions for your browser. The following are links to the instructions of the most used browsers to delete cookies:
Chrome - click here
Edge - click here
Safari - click here
Opera - click here
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or how we handle your data, please contact our privacy team by sending an email to email@example.com.