Blueberry Pancake Muffins
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 tablespoons canned blueberries, drained
1 1/2 cups hot water
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in bowl.
- Beat buttermilk, oil, and egg in another bowl.
- Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Spray 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin-pan cups.
- Pour water into pot. Place roasting rack into pot. Place pan on rack.
- Set OVEN to 350 °F for 25 minutes. Cover and cook until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.