Lasagna Roll Ups
Find this recipe for your specific model.
10 oz. package frozen spinach
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the lasagna noodles and cook until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- Thaw the frozen spinach then squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Next, add the spinach, cheese, garlic, egg, salt and pepper to the 72 oz. blender and pulse 5-6 times until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and coat a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- On a clean flat surface, lay the noodles out, and then spoon the cheese mixture over each noodle from edge to edge. Roll the noodles up then place in the casserole dish.
- Finally, pour the marinara sauce over the noodles to cover completely.
- Cover the dish in foil and bake for about 30 minutes.