Herb Infused Turkey Breast
Find this recipe for your specific model.
3 carrots, cut in discs,
4 celery stalks, chopped,
1 large onion, sliced,
2 cloves garlic, peeled,
1 sprig thyme,
1 sprig rosemary,
1/2 lemon, juice squeezed,
Salt and pepper,
Chili Powder (optional),
4 cups chicken broth
- Cut and chop carrots, celery and onion, and place in bottom of Ninja Cooking System pot.
- Place garlic, thyme and rosemary into the cavity of the turkey breast.
- Squeeze lemon juice over turkey breast, and season with kosher salt and pepper, and chili powder, if desired.
- Place turkey breast in pot on bed of vegetables.
- Set Ninja Cooking System to OVEN 425*F.
- Add 4 cups of chicken broth after ½ hour to turkey and vegetables in pot, and continue to cook until the temperature in the thickest part of the bird reaches 165*F.