Apple Pumpkin Harvest Muffins
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/2 cup walnuts,
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,
1/2 cup granulated sugar,
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar,
1 tsp. ground cinnamon,
1/2 tsp. baking powder,
1/2 tsp. baking soda,
1/2 tsp. ground ginger,
1 cup canned pumpkin puree,
2 large eggs,
1/2 cup vegetable oil,
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Place the apple and walnuts into the 40 oz. Bowl and pulse 2-3 times. Remove and set aside. Mix the dry ingredients in the Bowl and set aside.
- Next, place the remaining ingredients into the Bowl and blend on speed 1 until well-combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, blending on speed 1 just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Add the apple and walnuts to the mixture and pulse 2 times on speed 1 until fruit and nuts are incorporated.
- Spoon the muffin batter into the muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.