Baja Halibut Fish Tacos
1 lime, juiced,
1 tbsp. raw, unfiltered honey,
1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise,
1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced,
kosher salt and black pepper,
3 tbsp. canola oil,
12 fresh corn tortillas,
1 lb. halibut fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces,
1 avocado, chopped,
1/2 cup fresh salsa
- Place the cilantro, lime juice, honey and mayonnaise in the Processor Bowl and pulse until smooth.
- Place the cabbage in a large mixing bowl and spoon the dressing over, tossing lightly to mix.
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste. In a large sauté pan, heat the oil until shimmering.
- Using tongs, quickly dip the tortillas into the oil just until the tortilla is softened.
- Drain the tortillas on paper towels.