Ninja® Cooking System
Model #: MC700
The revolutionary way to prepare more flavorful meals faster than ever before! Professional cooking technology for your kitchen.
- Cooking times may vary based on the selected temperature, the current temperature of the cooking pot and the temperature of the ingredients.
- Always use nonstick utensils in the cooking pot. Metal utensils will damage the non-stick coating.
- For even browning, make sure that the food is in an even layer on the bottom of the cooking pot or roasting rack.
- Cooking time and temperature can be adjusted at any time during the cooking cycle in Slow Cook and Oven. Press the Time/Oven Temp button and turn the Adjustment Dial to adjust.
- Cooked foods may not brown or crisp on top as much as in a conventional oven. Instead foods will brown on the bottom and crisp on the bottom and sides.
- If you do not manually set a temperature and time, the unit will automatically start at the preset temperature and time.
- Multiple modes may be required to cook recipes. To change modes during cooking cycles, simply turn the Function Dial to select the new desired mode. Once the new mode is selected, begin the programming process.
- If the cooking pot is removed during the cooking cycle and then placed back into the unit, the cooking process will continue as though it was not interrupted.