Ninja® Cooking Series> MC700
Ninja® 3-in-1 Cooking System
Model #: MC700
Ninja's Triple Fusion Heat® Technology cooks fast with less mess and cleanup.
DetailsThe Ninja® 3-in-1 Cooking System with Triple Fusion Heat® Technology provides one-pot meals with fast, juicy and flavorful results. Three convenient cooking functions—oven, stovetop, and slow cooking bring one-pot multi-cooking to a whole new level for endless meal creations that are quick and easy to prepare.
Fast one-pot meal making creates easy, delicious meals is as little as 30 minutes, all in the same pot. Prepare your favorite pasta dishes without draining the pasta, and cook healthier meals using lean meats and vegetables, even from frozen.
Searious slow cook with one-pot convenience! Everyone knows the best tasting meals are made when you brown or sear the meat and then slow cook, locking in all the flavors. Sear using the Ninja® 3-in-1 Cooking System’s Stovetop function first, and then switch over to Slow Cook, keeping your meal all in one appliance for quick and easy prep and cleanup.
Steam Infused Roasting prepares juicy meats by using powerful bottom, side, and steam heating. Simply add water or your favorite broth. Powerful bottom and side heating combined with steam cook quickly to help make you delicious meals fast.
Steam Infused Baking prepares decadently moist cakes with steam. The combination of steam infusion and direct heat is designed to deliver better-tasting results.
The Ninja® 3-in-1 Cooking System’s 6-quart Nonstick Pot is durable, removable for serving, and easy to clean. The Oven function has digital dial temperature controls from 250 to 425 degrees with a 6-hour timer. The Stovetop function can be set to Low (simmer), Medium (sauté), or High (sear). The Slow Cook function is programmable with Low, High, and Buffet (warm) settings. The Roasting Rack has handles, making it easy to remove.
- Cooking times may vary based on the selected temperature, the current temperature of the cooking pot and the temperature of the ingredients.
- Always use nonstick utensils in the cooking pot. Metal utensils will damage the non-stick coating.
- For even browning, make sure that the food is in an even layer on the bottom of the cooking pot or roasting rack.
- Cooking time and temperature can be adjusted at any time during the cooking cycle in Slow Cook and Oven. Press the Time/Oven Temp button and turn the Adjustment Dial to adjust.
- Cooked foods may not brown or crisp on top as much as in a conventional oven. Instead foods will brown on the bottom and crisp on the bottom and sides.
- If you do not manually set a temperature and time, the unit will automatically start at the preset temperature and time.
- Multiple modes may be required to cook recipes. To change modes during cooking cycles, simply turn the Function Dial to select the new desired mode. Once the new mode is selected, begin the programming process.
- If the cooking pot is removed during the cooking cycle and then placed back into the unit, the cooking process will continue as though it was not interrupted.
- For best results, remove foods immediately after the cook time is complete to avoid overcooking.
- Use oven mitts or tongs when removing food. The pot is HOT.
- For smaller foods that might not sit evenly on the rack, we recommend steaming in a parchment or foil pouch. NOTE: If using foil, increase cooking time by 50% of what is recommended.
- When adding heavier foods like corn on the cob to the steaming rack, place them on the middle of the rack and work your way to the edges.
- When steaming delicate food like dumplings or tamales, it is best to add ingredients before preheating.
- Always use caution when removing lid. It is best to remove the lid tilting away from you.