Ninja™ Foodi™ Cutlery Limited Lifetime Warranty
SharkNinja warrants that Ninja Foodi cutlery will be free from defects in material, construction,or workmanship from the date of purchase for the lifetime of the product under normal use and following care instructions. This warranty does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or abuse,damage resulting from the use of non-Ninja branded or thirdparty knife sharpeners,failure to maintain the NeverDull sharpening wheel as instructed, alteration to the product, negligence, or any damage resulting from use other than the intended purpose of the item. If your SharkNinja product is defective and eligible for this limited warranty, SharkNinja will replace your product.
Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discoloration from food and rust spotsstemming from inadequate care (cleaning)are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpeningusing the NeverDull Knife System.
NeverDull™ Knife System
By properly following the knife maintenance sharpening routine as outlined in the Use & Care Guide, SharkNinja warrants that your Ninja Foodi NeverDull cutlery will always return to a sharp state. To maintain optimal sharpness, follow the sharpening instructions as outlined in the Use & Care Guide at least every two (2) weeks. This knife maintenance routine is based on typical consumer usage across a two-week period and may need tobe adjusted for heavy or light users.
Ninja Foodi NeverDull Knife System 10-Year Limited Warranty
The Ten(10) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
Under the 10-Year Guarantee, SharkNinja warrants that the Ninja Foodi NeverStick interior nonstick coating will not stick, chip, or flake when used as directed for 10 years. Scratches, stains, and discoloration due to normal wear and tear from non-commercial use that do not impact nonstick release properties are not covered by this warranty. Damage to the nonstick coating caused by overheating above 500°F is not covered by this warranty.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten(10) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
- The original unit deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be replaced up to ten(10) years from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as stone sharpening wheel, stainless steel faceplates), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper function of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at ninjakitchen.com
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., sharpening non-Ninja branded cutlery or sharpening serrated knives), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., not replacing the stone sharpening wheel), or damage due to mishandling in transit
- Damage, such as dents or scratches, to the face of the product caused by insertion or removal of the knives from storage or during use of the sharpener
- Damage caused by use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or bleach for cleaning
- Damage caused by third party sharpeners or sharpening services that are not authorized by SharkNinja
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use
- Incidental or consequential damages
How to get service
If your cutlery or knife system fails to work properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.com/support for information about how to start a warranty claim orfor product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-855-460-5431 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for replacement. A fee of $20.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the replacement unit to you.
Please wrap your knives securely in newspaper or bubble wrap and send them in a sturdy cardboard box for the safety of the package handlers. (Note: Do not apply tape to the blades of your knives.)
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-855-460-5431 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase (to document the date of your purchase) and to confirm that you are the original purchaser. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you.
Limitations and how state law applies
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REFUND, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO OUR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.