One Hundred Eighty (180) Day Refurbished Product Limited Warranty
The Ninety (180) Day Refurbished Product Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner of the refurbished unit only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (180) days from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The refurbished unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced with a refurbished unit up to one hundred eighty (180) days from the original purchase date.
- Replacement units/parts will be warranted for the remaining portion of the original one hundred eighty (180) day warranty period. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the refurbished unit with another unit of equal value to or greater value than the original refurbished unit.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, cups, blades, blender bases, removable pots, racks, pans, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at ninjaaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
- Since this unit has been represented and sold as a refurbished item, this Limited Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damages or defects, including, but not limited to, scratches, scuffs, dents, or dings.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.com/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-866-826-6941 to assist with product support. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit. Return fees vary by product. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-826-6941 or consult the Owner’s Guide for exact cost.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-866-826-6941 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.