Product support & information
Ninja Chef™ High-Speed Blender
Ninja Chef™ High-Speed Blender DUO™
CT810, CT800C, CT805, CT805BRN, CT810C, CT815A, CT815C, CT815Q
- Hand-Washing: Wash containers, blade assemblies, lids, and Tamper in warm, soapy water, using a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when washing Pro-Extractor Blades® Assembly and Pitcher, as the blade assemblies are sharp. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
- Dishwasher: The Tamper and all containers, lids, and blade assemblies are dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the Tamper and lids be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher. Exercise care when handling Pitcher and Pro Extractor Blades assembly, as the blade assemblies are sharp.
- Using CLEAN Mode: To run the self-cleaning program with the Pitcher, first add warm water to the MAX CLEAN line and a couple drops of dishwashing soap to the Pitcher. Secure the Pitcher lid and lid cap in place. Select CLEAN mode, then press START/STOP to begin. The unit will shut down when the self-cleaning cycle is complete. Make sure to thoroughly rinse and air-dry the Pitcher. When using CLEAN mode for the blender cup, fill the cup halfway with warm water and add one drop of dishwashing soap.
- Motor Base: Turn off the unit and unplug the motor base before cleaning. Wipe motor base with a clean, damp cloth. Clean the control panel with a soft cloth, such as microfiber, to prevent scratching. To remove residue from the control panel, you may use an all-purpose cleaner.
- Clean the control panel with a soft cloth, such as microfiber, to prevent scratching. To remove residue from the control panel, you may use an all-purpose cleaner. NEVER directly spray the base or control panel with water or other liquids.
- DO NOT use abrasive cloths/pads/brushes to clean the base or control panel, as this can dull or scratch the surface.
- Store the unit upright with the lid on the Pitcher.
- DO NOT store blended or unblended ingredients in the Single-Serve Cup with the Pro Extractor Blades® assembly attached.
- DO NOT stack items on top of the containers. Store any remaining attachments alongside the unit or in a cabinet where they will not be damaged or create a hazard.