Product support & information
Ninja® Foodi® 5 qt. 7-in-1 Compact Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- To clean the cooker base and control panel, wipe them with a damp cloth. NEVER put the cooker base in the dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
- The pressure lid and all its components, cooking pot, silicone ring, Cook & Crisp™ Basket, and detachable diffuser can be washed in the dishwasher. DO NOT take apart the pressure release valve or float valve assembly.
- To clean the crisping lid, wipe it down with a wet cloth or paper towel after the heat shield cools.
- If food residue is stuck on the cooking pot, reversible rack, or Cook & Crisp Basket, fill the sink with warm, soapy water and allow to soak before cleaning. DO NOT use scouring pads. If scrubbing is necessary, use a non-abrasive cleanser or liquid dish soap with a nylon pad or brush.
- Thoroughly air-dry all parts after washing.