Wild Salmon Burgers
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
16 oz. boneless, skinless salmon, frozen for 30 minutes, cut in chunks,
1 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 egg, beaten,
1/2 tsp. salt,
1/2 tsp. black pepper,
2 green onions, cut in half,
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs,
2 tsp. olive oil
- Position the dough attachment in the Bowl & add one-fourth of the salmon, mustard & lemon juice. Pulse on 1 until finely chopped.
- Add the egg, salt & pepper & pulse again.
- Add remaining salmon & green onion & pulse just until combined, but chunky.
- Hand stir in panko crumbs. Shape mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a nonstick saute´ pan, heat oil over medium- high heat. Add salmon & cook until golden outside & cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato & red onion.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.