Viewing recipe for
Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick® Premium Hard-Anodized 10 1/4-Inch Fry Pan
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 box (16oz) dried penne pasta
- 2-3 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup panko style breadcrumbs
- Place pasta in pan and add water until the pasta is just covered. Bring up to a rolling boil on medium-high heat.
- Cook pasta until 80% of the water has been absorbed, about 15-20 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Make a small well in the middle of the pan and place 2 tablespoons of butter. When butter is melted, add flour and whisk until combined.
- While whisking, slowly add the milk to the pasta. Once all milk is added in, whisk in cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, ¾ cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- Using rubber spatula, mix well to coat pasta in sauce. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese over pasta. In a bowl, combine remaining tablespoon of butter and bread crumbs until butter is evenly distributed. Sprinkle over top cheese.
- Turn oven on to Broil High, and broil pasta for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and serve from pan.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.