Viewing recipe for
Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick® Premium Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Fry Pan
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 20 ounces fresh cheese tortellini, found in refrigerated section of grocery store
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt, as desired
- 1 jar (24 ounces) store-bought marinara sauce
- 6–8 fresh basil leaves for garnish, optional
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions using the Ninja Foodi Neverstick 6-quart Stock Pot. Drain and set tortellini aside to keep warm.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in the Ninja Foodi Neverstick 3-quart Sauté Pan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp. Season shrimp with crushed red pepper and salt as desired. Sauté shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally so garlic does not burn.
- Add cooked tortellini and stir in marinara sauce. Season with salt as desired and stir until all is evenly coated with sauce. Lower heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, stack and roll basil leaves together, then thinly slice them. Sprinkle basil on top and serve.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.