Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Cold & Hot Blender
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut in quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cans (14.5 ounces each) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place onion, garlic, olive oil, and salt in the blender pitcher.
- Select SAUTÉ.
- Add remaining ingredients, then select SAUCE/DIP.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.