Tater Tot Egg Bake
Viewing recipe forNinja® Air Fryer Max XL Model #: AF150
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 pre-cooked andouille sausages (3 ounces each), cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound frozen tater tots
- Fresh scallions, sliced, for serving
- Remove crisper plate from basket. Preheat unit by selecting BAKE, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Remove basket and spray it with cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the basket.
- Reinsert basket and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove basket and place sliced sausage evenly on top of eggs, then sprinkle cheese over the sausage. Place frozen tater tots in an even layer on top of the cheese; reinsert basket.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- When cooking is complete, let rest for 2 minutes. Top with scallions and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Substitute any other cooked sausage for the andouille.