Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 pounds uncooked chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 cups corn flakes, finely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken with oil. Add ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the kosher salt and crushed corn flakes. Working in batches, coat the marinated chicken in the corn flake mixture. Make sure to press the flakes onto the chicken to fully coat.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Once unit is preheated, place half the chicken in the basket in one layer.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 6 minutes, remove basket and flip chicken. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for the remaining 4 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 with remaining chicken.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.