Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6–8 ounces each), butterflied
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Lay out butterflied chicken breasts, insides facing up, on a clean work surface. Place 2 slices of prosciutto on each breast. Place a small bundle of asparagus (about 5 standard asparagus or 3 jumbo asparagus) on top of the prosciutto, toward one side of each breast. Divide sun-dried tomatoes and 1/2 cup mozzarella between the breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working with one chicken breast at a time, hold the asparagus in place with your fingers, then roll the chicken over the asparagus and other fillings. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Use toothpicks to secure the stuffed breasts.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Once unit is preheated, place stuffed chicken in the basket. Spray each with cooking spray. Insert basket in unit.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 26 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 12 minutes, remove basket and rotate chicken. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for 12 more minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove basket and top chicken with remaining mozzarella. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for remaining 2 mintues.
- When cooking is complete, allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.