Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- Creamy peanut or almond butter, as desired
- 8 slices white or whole wheat bread
- Jam, jelly, or preserves (grape, strawberry, or raspberry), as desired
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate hazelnut spread, for serving
- Marshmallow spread, for serving
- Start by building the sandwiches. Spread the nut butter on one slice of bread and jelly or jam on another. Add half a sliced banana, then close sandwich. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, spray both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Dust each side with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Once unit is preheated, place a sandwich on the crisper plate. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 6 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 3 minutes, remove basket and flip sandwich. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for remaining 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 with remaining sandwiches.
- When cooking is complete, allow to cool slightly before cutting into strips. Serve with a side of chocolate hazelnut or marshmallow spread, if desired.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.