Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 pounds uncooked ground beef (80/20 blend)
- 5 slices uncooked bacon (6 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bread
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, bacon, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, mustard, relish, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly to fully incorporate ingredients. Form mixture into 8 mini meatloaves (about 6 to 7 ounces each).
- Once unit is preheated, place 4 loaves on the crisper plate; reinsert basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 16 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes, remove basket and flip meatloaves. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for remaining 6 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, top each meatloaf with a slice of American cheese. Cover meatloaves to keep warm and set aside.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 with remaining meatloaves.
- Place each mini meatloaf on a slice of bread and drizzle with ketchup or your favorite burger condiments before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.