Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 uncooked boneless pork tenderloin (1 1/2–2 pounds), cut in half widthwise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 eggplant, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half moons
- 1 summer squash, sliced in half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- Place pork loin in a bowl or large resealable plastic bag. Coat pork with Italian dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- In a large bowl, toss eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and garlic with oil, basil, and 2 teaspoons salt.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR ROAST, setting temperature to 375°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, remove pork from marinade and season with remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Once unit is preheated, place vegetable mixture on the crisper plate. Place pork on top of vegetables.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 23 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes, remove basket. Stir vegetables and flip the pork. Reinsert basket to resume cooking.
- After 20 minutes, check pork for doneness. If necessary, cook up to 3 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.