Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 pound red bliss potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh dill, for serving
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, oregano, pepper, and paprika.
- Once unit is preheated, place potatoes in the basket; reinsert basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 18 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 9 minutes, remove basket and shake potatoes or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert basket to resume cooking.
- After 4 minutes, add onion to basket, shaking to incorporate; reinsert basket to resume cooking for the remaining 5 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer potatoes to a bowl. Add feta, tomato, olives, and lemon juice and toss to combine. Top with fresh dill and serve.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.