Frozen French Fries
Viewing recipe forNinja® Air Fryer Max XL Model #: AF161
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 2 pounds frozen French fries
- Insert crisper plate in basket and insert basket in unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Once unit is preheated, add fries to basket; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 32 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 14 minutes, remove basket from unit and shake fries or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert basket to resume cooking for 14 more minutes. Check for desired crispiness, cooking up to 4 more minutes if needed.
- When cooking is complete, serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For crispier fries, shake or toss with silicone-tipped tongs 2 separate times during cooking.