Back to Top
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 kosher dill pickle spears, chopped
- 16 slices deli ham (honey, oven roasted, etc.)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting BAKE, setting temperature to 325°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Unpackage the biscuit dough and separate the biscuits.
- Once unit is preheated, place 4 biscuits in the basket; reinsert basket.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 8 minutes, check biscuits for doneness. If necessary, cook up to 2 more minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with remaining biscuits.
- When cooking is complete, allow biscuits to cool slightly. When they are cool enough to handle, start by pressing down on the biscuits with the flats of your palm. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard on each biscuit, then add 1 tablespoon chopped pickles on top. Fold 2 pieces of ham and place on top. Finish by placing 1 slice of cheese on top of each biscuit.
- Place 4 assembled biscuits in the basket; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- Repeat step 8 with remaining biscuits.
- When cooking is complete, allow biscuits to cool slightly before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.