Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups butter crackers, crushed
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 uncooked cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place olive oil, mustard, and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add crushed butter crackers and bread crumbs to another bowl and stir to combine.
- Working in small batches, coat fish fillets in mustard mixture. Transfer fillets to bread crumb mixture, tossing well to evenly coat. Set aside.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting temperature to 390°F, and setting time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- Spray breaded fillets liberally with cooking spray. Once unit is preheated, place fillets on the crisper plate.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking.
- After 4 minutes, remove basket and flip fillets. Reinsert basket to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, serve fish immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.