Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) dry pasta jumbo shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/2 bag (about 3 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with olive oil. Stuff each cooked shell with ricotta cheese and arrange in the pan cheese-side up.
- In a bowl, stir together marinara and spinach. Pour over stuffed shells.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- After 20 minutes, remove pan from oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of shells.
- Return pan to oven. Select AIR BROIL-HI and set time to 2 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and serve.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.