Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Arrange prosciutto slices in air fry basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 4 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove basket from oven. Using tongs, carefully remove prosciutto from basket and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together green beans, onion, and oil. Spread mixture out on the Ninja® Sheet Pan.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 380°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven. Using a spatula, transfer green beans and onions from the pan into a serving dish. Crumble prosciutto on top of roasted green beans and serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.