Pork Sausage Enchiladas
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven Model #: SP101
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 onion, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 uncooked pork sausage links (1/4 pound each)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves,
- plus more for garnish
- 6 tortillas (8 inches each)
- 1 can (19 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese
- Place sliced onion in an 8x8-inch baking pan. Place sausage links on top.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove pan from oven. Allow to cool, then remove sausage meat from casings. Place meat in a bowl and stir with roasted onion slices, sour cream, and cilantro until combined.
- Lay out tortillas. Fill each with 1/4 cup meat mixture.
- Roll up tortillas and arrange in pan. Pour enchilada sauce on top.
- Return pan to oven. Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- After 15 minutes, remove pan from oven. Sprinkle cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Return pan to oven. Select AIR BROIL-HI and set time to 3 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven. Garnish
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Feel free to replace the sausage links with your favorite non-meat options, such as sweet potatoes or black beans.