Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven Model #: SP101
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen shaved steak
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen pepper & onion blend
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 spring roll wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 slices American cheese, cut in quarters
- Cooking spray
- Place steak, pepper & onion blend, salt, and pepper in a skillet. Sauté on medium-high heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside and let cool.
- Working in batches of 4, lay out the spring roll wrappers in diamond positions (with a corner directly facing you). Brush borders with beaten egg. Place a piece of cheese slightly off center on a wrapper. Add about 2 tablespoons steak mixture in center. Fold the left and right edges toward the center, while simultaneously rolling the wrapper from back to front. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 8 minutes. Press START/PAUSE
- to begin preheating.
- Meanwhile, liberally spray the air fry basket with cooking spray. Arrange rolls in the basket, making sure to not overcrowd them.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- When cooking is complete, allow to cool before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For a meat-free option, swap out the steak for mushrooms.