Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven Model #: SP101
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups flour, plus more for coating
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pizza sauce
- 3/4 package (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh basil, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, stir together yeast and warm water until dissolved. Add remaining dough ingredients and stir vigorously to combine, then allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat a rolling pin with flour, then roll dough into a 10x10-inch square.
- Lightly grease the Ninja® Sheet Pan. Press rolled dough onto the pan and top with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Using a brush or your fingers, gently rub olive oil onto outer edge of crust.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 450°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh basil.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
No time to make your own dough? Buy it pre-made at the supermarket for a fast weeknight meal.