Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 firm medium-sized bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- Walnuts, chopped
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and cinnamon. Rub mixture onto bananas, then place bananas on Ninja® Sheet Pan. Place pan in oven.
- Select AIR BROIL-LO and set time to 6 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 6 minutes, check bananas for doneness. Tops of bananas should be caramelized. If necessary, return pan to oven for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add desired toppings and serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.