Viewing recipe for
Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick® Premium Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Fry Pan
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) frozen potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 jar (14 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 leaves fresh basil, cut in strips, for garnish
- Place frozen gnocchi on the Ninja® Sheet Pan, spreading out evenly. Pour vegetable stock over gnocchi.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 12 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven. After 10 minutes, remove pan and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula. Return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and pour alfredo sauce over pasta. Stir to combine, then sprinkle Parmesan over the top. Return pan to oven. Select AIR BROIL-HI and set time to 5 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, check on gnocchi. Cooking is complete when top is lightly browned and sauce and cheese are fully melted. If necessary, cook up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, transfer pasta to a serving dish and garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.