Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 5 russet potatoes (6–8 ounces each), pierced with a fork 3 times
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 7 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh scallions, chopped
- Remove the crisper basket and grill grate from the pot. Select BAKE, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 40 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place potatoes in pot. Close hood and cook for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, remove potatoes from grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, make a 3-inch cut lengthwise in each potato. Press ends of potatoes toward one another to make an opening. Add 1 teaspoon butter and 1/3 cup cheese to each potato.
- Close hood. Select BAKE, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 8 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place potatoes in pot and cook for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, remove potatoes and top each with 1/4 cup sour cream and one tablespoon chopped bacon. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.