Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Model #: AG300
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tube (16 ounces) prepared biscuit dough
- Cooking spray
- Rainbow or chocolate sprinkles, as desired
- Crumbled cookies, as desired
- Cinnamon sugar, as desired
- Mini marshmallows, as desired
- In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk well to create a sugar glaze; set aside.
- Lay biscuit dough on a cutting board or a clean, flat work surface. Using a 1-inch ring mold, cut a hole in the center of each round of dough. Place dough rounds on a plate and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Install grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MEDIUM, and set time to 6 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- After 5 minutes, remove dough rounds from refrigerator and coat with cooking spray on both sides. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place 4 dough rounds on grill grate. Close hood and cook for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove donuts from unit using rubber-tipped tongs. Place remaining 4 dough rounds on grill grate, then close hood and cook for 3 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove donuts from unit using rubber-tipped tongs. Let donuts cool for 5 minutes.
- When donuts are cool enough to handle, dunk one side of each in the sugar glaze, being sure to coat liberally and evenly. Place donuts on a plate, glaze-side up, and sprinkle with toppings as desired. Serve immediately.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Reserve dough trimmings from step 2 and grill on medium for 2 minutes to create donut holes.