Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 8 strips uncooked bacon
- 4 center-cut beef tenderloin filets (8 ounces each)
- Toothpicks, as necessary
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- Wrap 2 strips of bacon around the entire outside of each filet. Use toothpicks to secure bacon in place.
- Rub all sides of wrapped filets with canola oil (using 1/2 tablespoon oil per filet), then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Install grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to HIGH, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place filets on the grill grate. Gently press them down to maximize grill marks, then close the hood and cook for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, flip filets. Close lid to continue cooking for 6 minutes or until the filets’ internal temperature reads 130°F on a food thermometer. Remove filets from unit. They will continue to cook to a food-safe temperature while they’re resting.
- Allow filets to rest for 10 minutes before serving—this will allow the juices to redistribute evenly through the filets.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.