Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 New York strip steaks (10–12 ounces each), cut in 2-inch cubes
- 8 white button mushrooms, cut in half, stems removed
- 1 bell pepper (green, yellow, or red), cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 small white onion, peeled, cut in quarters, petals cut in 2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- Steak seasoning, as desired
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to HIGH, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, assemble the skewers in the following order until they’re almost full: steak, mushroom, bell pepper, onion. Ensure ingredients are pushed almost completely down to the end of the skewers.
- Season skewers liberally with salt, pepper, and steak seasoning.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place skewers on the grill grate. Close hood and cook for 8 minutes without flipping.
- After 8 minutes, check steak for desired doneness, cooking up to 4 more minutes if desired.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.