Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Greek Salsa
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Model #: AG300
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, chopped, pits removed
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- Kosher salt, as desired
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup canola oil, divided
- Cut cauliflower from top to bottom into two 2-inch "steaks"; reserve remaining cauliflower.
- To make the Greek salsa, in a large bowl, stir together olives, roasted red peppers, oregano, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, feta, salt, pepper, walnuts, red onion, and 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MAX, and set time to 17 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, brush remaining 2 tablespoons of oil on both sides of steaks, then season each with salt, as desired.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place steaks on the grill grate. Close hood and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip steaks. Close hood and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, spread steaks generously with Greek salsa. Close hood and cook for the remaining 2 minutes. Reserve remaining Greek salsa.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Cut remaining cauliflower into large chunks, toss with canola oil, and grill for 12 minutes before tossing with remaining Greek salsa.