Spicy Chicken, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
Viewing recipe forNinja™ Foodi™ NeverStick® Premium Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Fry Pan Model #: C30030Z
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1-inch florets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and Cajun seasoning.
- Place chicken, sweet potatoes, and broccoli on the Ninja® Sheet Pan. Drizzle sweet potatoes and broccoli with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 415°F, and set time to 22 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- After 20 minutes, check chicken for doneness. Cooking is complete when internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F and sweet potatoes are fork-tender. If cooking is not complete, return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Save prep time by buying pre-cut vegetables.