Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1-inch florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss chicken, peppers, and carrots with stir-fry sauce until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken, peppers, and carrots on the Ninja® Sheet Pan in a single layer.
- Select AIR ROAST, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven.
- After 10 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Add broccoli to pan, return pan to oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 8 more minutes.
- Cooking is complete when chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F. If necessary, return pan to oven and cook for 2 more minutes. When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven. Garnish with sesame seeds and allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.