Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 3/4 cups russet potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup precooked kielbasa, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place potatoes, kielbasa, onion, and frozen vegetables in a large bowl. Add melted butter, paprika and salt. Toss ingredients to coat.
- Place ingredients on Ninja® Sheet Pan, spreading out evenly.
- Select BAKE, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, place pan in oven. After 10 minutes, remove pan and mix ingredients with a wooden spoon or spatula. Return pan to oven and cook for 10 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.