Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 slices white bread, cut in thirds
- Cooking spray
- Maple syrup, for serving
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Coat air fry basket liberally with cooking spray. Working one at a time, dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture, then transfer to the basket.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
- When unit has preheated, slide basket into the upper rails of the oven.
- After 5 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause the unit. Remove basket from oven. Using tongs, flip each piece of bread. Then rotate basket 180 degrees. Return basket to oven, and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking for 5 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove basket from oven. Drizzle maple syrup over French toast sticks and serve.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.