Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Model #: IG301A
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 uncooked skinless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- Place fish fillets and teriyaki sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or container. Move fillets around to coat evenly with sauce. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MAX, and set time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place fillets on the grill grate, gently pressing them down to maximize grill marks. Close hood and cook for 6 minutes. There is no need to flip the fish during cooking.
- After 6 minutes, check fillets for doneness; the internal temperature should be 140°F. If necessary, close hood and continue cooking up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve fillets immediately.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Substitute your favorite marinade for the teriyaki sauce.