Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 uncooked New York strip steaks (14–16 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Brush each steak on all sides with 1/2 tablespoon canola oil, then season with salt and pepper, as desired. Toss asparagus with remaining canola oil, then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to HIGH, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place steaks on grill grate, gently pressing them down to maximize grill marks. Close hood and cook for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, flip steaks. Close hood and continue cooking for 4 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 125°F.
- Remove steaks from grill and let rest 5 minutes; they will continue to cook to a food-safe temperature while resting. Use a cooking thermometer to ensure a food-safe temperature has been achieved.
- While steaks are resting, place asparagus on grill grate. Close hood and cook for 4 minutes.
- When cooking and resting are complete, slice steaks and serve with asparagus.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.