Mexican Street Corn
4 ears of corn
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Model #: IG301CO
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped for serving
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MAX, and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, rub each ear of corn with 1/2 tablespoon canola oil. Season corn, as desired, with salt and pepper.
- When the unit has beeps to signify it has preheated, place corn to grill grate. Close hood and grill for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, flip corn, then close hood and continue cooking for 6 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- When cooking is complete, remove corn and cover each ear liberally with mayonnaise mixture. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For an easier-to-eat salad, cut the grilled corn off the cob, then mix with half the mayo mixture.