Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ Pro 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with Integrated Smart Probe, 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MEDIUM, and set time to 25 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, evenly brush each chicken breast with 1/2 tablespoon canola oil. Then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place chicken breasts on grill grate. Close hood and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip chicken. Close hood to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, liberally baste chicken with barbecue sauce, then flip over and liberally baste the other side. Close hood to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, repeat step 5. Close hood and cook for 2 more minutes.
- If necessary, baste chicken again and cook up to 3 more minutes until centermost point of chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- When cooking is complete, remove chicken from unit and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.