Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked ground beef (80% lean), divided
- Kosher salt, as desired
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Condiments, as desired
- Install grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to HIGH, and set time to 8 minutes for medium-cooked burgers. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
- While unit is preheating, divide ground beef into 4 portions and hand-form each into a loosely formed 4-inch patty. Use your thumb to make a 1/2-inch indent in the center of each patty (this will help the burgers keep their shape uniform during cooking). Season patties with salt and pepper, as desired.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place patties on the grill grate, gently pressing them down to maximize grill marks.
- After 6 minutes, place a slice of cheese on each patty. Close hood to continue cooking for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, remove cheeseburgers from grill grate. Place the buns on the grill grate. Close hood and cook for the remaining 1 minute.
- When cooking is complete, serve cheeseburgers on the toasted buns with the condiments of your choice.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.