Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 20 frozen ravioli
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Italian-style panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Place flour in a mixing bowl. Place eggs in another bowl. In a third bowl, combine olive oil with panko breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Working in batches, toss ravioli in flour. Shake off excess flour, then dip ravioli in eggs. Transfer ravioli to breadcrumbs and coat well. Set aside.
- Place the Cook & Crisp™ Basket in the pot. Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR CRISP, setting the temperature to 375°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the crisping lid and place half the ravioli in the basket.
- Close lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, transfer ravioli to a serving dish.
- Place remaining ravioli in the basket and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- When cooking is complete, serve ravioli with marinara sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.