Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 8-qt. | The XL Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds frozen pierogi (approx. 2 boxes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped (optional)
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Pour water into pot, then insert the Cook & Crisp™ Basket. Place the pierogi in the basket.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the VENT position. Select STEAM and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When steaming is complete, transfer pierogi to a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil. Then transfer pierogi back to the basket.
- Close the crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin.
- After 10 minutes, open lid, then lift basket and shake pierogi. Lower basket back into pot and close lid to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, transfer pierogi to a serving dish and serve with sour cream topped with chives, if desired.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.