Beef Tacos with Hidden Veggies
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled, sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) shaved steak
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1 bag (16 ounces) shredded cheese
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MED-HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and bell peppers to pot. Sauté peppers, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove peppers from pot and set aside.
- Add onion and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add steak, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Cook until steak is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, place a small amount of cooked peppers in each tortilla. Cover the peppers with steak. Then top with cheese and any of your other favorite toppings and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Spice up these tacos by adding any combination of your favorite toppings, like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, jalapeño peppers, or cilantro.