Chili-Ranch Chicken Wings
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 pounds frozen uncooked chicken wings
- 1/2 envelope (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Nonstick cooking spray
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
PRESSURE RELEASE: QUICK
- Pour water, hot pepper sauce, butter, and vinegar into the pot. Place wings in the Cook & Crisp™ Basket and place basket in the pot.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Sprinkle wings with dressing mix and paprika, then coat with cooking spray.
- Close crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 7 minutes, open lid, then lift basket and shake wings. Lower basket back into pot and close lid to resume cooking until wings reach your desired level of crispiness.
- When cooking is complete, serve wings immediately.